RE: CURL loops infinitely when cable is pulled out.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:42:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007, Sonia Subramanian wrote:

Sonia, please respect our mailing list netiquette guidelines: remove quotes
that aren't relevant and don't top-post. These threads where you post in are
very hard to follow.

> The test scenario is as follows:
>
> Start a download.
> Pull the cable.

Does libcurl detect this and return an error? (CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE ?) Do you
then re-use the same easy handle for the following resume download?

> I am not allowed to post patches, but I hope this helps.

With such a pity attitude from your company you just made me a lot less
interested in helping you out since this is clearly gonna be a one-way street
and I don't like those.

I think you should remind your bosses/management exactly how much you've paid
for libcurl, what it offers you and what you will gain by collaborating with
us instead. I mean sure you're free to use it and do almost whatever you want
without sending back anything, but I find it rude to ask us for assistance
when you play the secret game.