(lame question) Where is libcurl.dll

From: Nico Alberti <nico.alberti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:20:57 +0200

Hi everybody.

I know it's a very lame question but, after I am experiencing some
erratic problems with Vista (no host reslolution and/or
CURLE_SSL_CONNECT_ERROR most of the times), I am trying to refresh my
libcurl libraries (they were doing great singe 2005) with some new
version, but I am not able to find the package that hosts libcurl.dll

I tried (i think) each and every package in the win32 download area,
with no luck. Btw what is libcurl-4.dll?

Thanks for your help and excuse me again.

--
Ciao
Nico