curl talk in Gothenbourg 8 Dec 2007

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:47:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I just wanted to pitch my curl talk planned for 8 Dec 2007 in Gothenbourg
Sweden at 13:00, at the Free Software Conference Scandinavia (which takes
places during the 7th and the 8th).

Of course, any decent regular on these lists will alredy know most of the
stuff I'll talk about... ;-)

(There will be an official site for this event, but for reasons unknown to me
it still seems dead so I can't link to any further info about this just yet.
See my blog for possible future updates.)