getinmemory and a lot of page faults

From: Michael Hecker <Hecker.Michael_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:51:54 +0200

Hello,
the example getinmemory.c allocates new memory for every single call,
which the task manager moves to the virtual memory in my case. I'm
receiving a 500KB html file and I'm programming with MSVC.
Since the task manager has to move the data back to the physical memory,
when I want to work with it, the number of 'page faults' is rapidly growing.

Is it possible to tell the task manager, that he shouldn't move the data
to the virtual memory or ist it possible to use a single instance of
'struct MemoryStruct chunk' for several calls?

Thanks,
Michael