Re: HTTPS with LIBCURL issue

From: Aravinda babu <aravinda.babu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:44:39 +0530

Hi Daniel,

Your certinfo patch is good.But this will not solve my problem.

Suppose the server sent a self signed cert.Now my Application has to ask
user whether to accept this connection, or reject connection as this is self
signed which cannot be authenticated by any CA. This has to be done during
SSL connection establishment.Hope you understand my point.

Thanks,
Aravind.