Re: Post size 1024 with Continue 100

From: Jamie Lokier <jamie_at_shareable.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:44:46 +0100

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> >Thanks Jamie. I'm running embedded Linux and strace does not seem to be
> >included. I have tried downloading it and compiling it for my embedded
> >system but I haven't been able to. Do you have any other suggestions?
>
> I've personally cross-compiled strace for an embedded linux in the past so
> I know it's perfectly possible...

Same here, I have strace running on my ARM no-MMU, though it didn't
cross compile out of the box.

> But seeing libcurl calls send() with the given data and your server doesn't
> get it, it could very well be some weird problem in your kernel, driver,
> network device or similar that prevents that data to get sent in that
> particular case. I would say it takes some low-level debugging to figure it
> all out!

Yes, if send() is called it's reached the kernel. If it's not getting
to the other server that's troublesome, but not a libcurl problem.

I think you can build tcpdump() on embedded Linux if that helps.

-- Jamie