Problem due to changes in new version in file upload

From: Amit Nargund <webkit.amit.nargund_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:34:51 +0530

Hi all,

I had written a code for file uploading which uses
CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE_LARGE for POSTing a contents to server. The code was
working fine with the version of 7.16.0

But lately when I upgraded the curl to 7.18.0 same code does not work on
this library.

Can anybody know what could be the cause behind this?

I also checked the curl changeset but could not find much of the
information.

Also the current code still works fine for small file sizes but when I try
to upload a file of large size it fails to POST.