Re: crash using libcurl 7.19 multi interface

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:39:36 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009, Hendrik Schober wrote:

> So I take it that a short look at the code did not reveal anything blatantly
> stupid?
>
> Thanks for looking into this!

Well, I didn't catch anything given a glance but the code doesn't build for
me so I couldn't try it (and I should add that C++ makes me all itchy and
uncomfortable):

g++ -I../include -g -W -Wall -c debugit.cpp
debugit.cpp: In function ¡std::string as_string(const T&)¢:
debugit.cpp:14: error: there are no arguments to ¡exit¢ that depend on a
template parameter, so a declaration of ¡exit¢ must be available
debugit.cpp:14: error: (if you use ¡-fpermissive¢, G++ will accept your code,
but allowing the use of an undeclared name is deprecated)
debugit.cpp: In function ¡void checkCurlStatus(CURLcode)¢:
debugit.cpp:22: error: ¡exit¢ was not declared in this scope
debugit.cpp: In function ¡void checkCurlStatus(CURLMcode)¢:
debugit.cpp:29: error: ¡exit¢ was not declared in this scope
debugit.cpp: In function ¡int main(int, char**)¢: