Usage of curl_easy_pause

From: Ravi Kasibhatla <kasibhatla.ravi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 19:21:58 +0530

Hi,
I have a query regarding the usage of the function curl_easy_pause(). In my
code, I have defined all the 3 curl callbacks i.e. header, write & read. For
some condition I am calling curl_easy_pause() with CURLPAUSE_ALL mask value
for a curl handle. After that also, I see the invocation of header callback
by curl for that curl handle. Is this the expected behavior?

From the given documentation, I came to the understanding that the API would
just stop the calling of the read & write callbacks only (based on the mask
value set). The curl header callback would be called irrespective of whether
the curl handle is in paused state or not. Is my understanding correct?
Please guide me on correct understanding of the curl_easy_pause() API.

Thanks,
Ravi