Re: libcurl and libssh2

From: Michael Wood <>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:25:59 +0200

2009/10/12 Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) <>:
> [...]

Your usage looks correct to me. Is this a normal version of curl or
has it been modified to remove functionality that is not necessary on
your embedded platform? Is it a recent version of curl? I don't know
when the --libcurl option was implemented.

I tried this with version 7.18.0 on Linux:
$ curl -v -u user:pass -T 01.pdf ftp://localhost/ --libcurl ftp_upload_test.c

and I have attached the file that was generated.

Michael Wood <>

List admin: