RE: libcurl and libssh2

From: Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) <>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:03:58 +0800

Could you give me some examples?
> > Now, our printer creates some temporary folders/files in the process
> > of ftp transfer
> SFTP is not FTP...

Yes, but that's the way our printer is doing thread-safety. Even in SMB transfer, the temporary folder/file is created to signal the transfer is not completed yet. After the transfer is finished, then those temprorary stuff would be deleted.

So, even as SFTP is not FTP, I am still curious how to do it with curl.

Xu Qiang
List admin: