RE: libcurl and libssh2

From: Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) <Qiang.Xu_at_fujixerox.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:36:46 +0800

Another question. Can the function curl_easy_getinfo() only be used in http connection and transfer?
/* from http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_getinfo.html */
CURLINFO_RESPONSE_CODE

Pass a pointer to a long to receive the last received HTTP or FTP code. This option was known as CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE in libcurl 7.10.7 and earlier. This will be zero if no server response code has been received. Note that a proxy's CONNECT response should be read with CURLINFO_HTTP_CONNECTCODE and not this.