Re: FTP over SSL and curl_multi

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 22:03:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, Georg Lippitsch wrote:

> FTP over SSL does not work with curl 7.21.0 and 7.20.1 when using the multi
> interface. It kind of crashes during ssl negotiation.

Thanks for your report!

I find it a bit odd that nobody else has reported this, but I still can't
dismiss it based on just that. I figure we should add a multi interface FTPS
test to the test suite to see if that fails or works. I'll see what I can do
within a couple of days.

> The following code should reproduce the problem:

> And then outputs a lot of garbage and loops forever.

Thanks a lot, that'll help me to track this down!

> Could that possibly have to do something with the change "superfluous
> blocking for OpenSSL-based SSL connects and multi interface" in 7.20.1?

Perhaps, I just don't know at this point. That mentioned commit is known as
496002ea1cd76af7f in git in case you want to try to revert only that.