Link error building curl.exe on Windows using VC9

From: Adam Light <aclight_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:16:08 -0700

Using the most recent git checkout, I get a link error when building
curl.exe on Windows using Visual Studio 2008 (VC9) as the compiler.

The error is an unresolved external symbol error. We get it because of
the addition of the following line (4944) in src/main.c:
           if(S_ISREG(fileinfo.st_mode))

On Windows, the sys/stat.h header file does not define S_ISREG.
However, it does define S_IFREG and S_IFMT. I've attached a simple
patch which fixes the error on Windows.

Adam