SSH tutorial

From: Abhishek Madaan <abmadaan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:41:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
   I am new in writing code with libcurl. I need to do data transfer to my SSH server. I know libcurl has support for SFTP. I don't know how to use it. These are things i wanted to do with my program.
1. First Connect to SSH server and prompt to user that you have been connected SSH server, you can do data transfer. If the connection is not setup, program should prompt connection failure.
2. Make a directory in SSH folder, transfer files from local drive to that folder.
3. Disconnect option and prompt user that you have been disconnected.

If anyone can help me regarding this, i sure appreciate that.

Regard