Re: contributing to curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 08:47:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010, Amr Shahin wrote:

> so regarding the testing framework, the stuff i checked aren't exactly
> annoying dependencies, if we incorporate more unit testing capabilities into
> the current suit we might end up reinventing the wheel.
>
> However, i will take a look at the current thing and see how much work is
> needed to create a decent unit tests

Right, that's all I'm asking. If it makes sense to add another dependency,
then surely we should do so.

If we deem that dependency the better choice, we might consider bundling it
with our code for greater comfort to users. Also, we must make sure that we do
all this with maximum portability in mind.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se