can libcurl be told that i would like to perform an entire directory listing in one callback call?

From: John Utz <John.Utz_at_dmx.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:54:37 -0700

Hi;

I have a few large directories to parse and i am noticing that on some of them my writecallback get's called multiple times.

Is this something that i can force to not happen? Yes, i understand that this has the ability to block indefinitely if something weird happened with a directory listing, so i probably wouldnt use it in production, but it would be super handy for my current development purposes.

tnx!

johnu