My planned FOSDEM 2011 talk

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 23:02:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

I've mentioned before that I'll be at FOSDEM 2011. I just wanted to let you
know that I will do a libcurl talk there:

On Saturday Feb 5, 2011 at 14:15-14:45 in the "security & hardware crypto" dev
room.

The title for my session is "libcurl: Supporting seven SSL libraries and one
SSH library" and I intend to talk a little about how we work to support them
all, how they differ and related matters. In English of course.

For those who never attended FOSDEM: it's 5000 open source hackers with
something like 15 parallel tracks of talks and activities for two whole days
in the center of Brussels, Belgium. It's awesome. No admission fee. No
registration. Just get there!