php curl_exec won't return any data, libcurl-, php 5.3.4, WampServer2.1d-x64.exe

From: Tolas Anon <>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:47:32 +0100

In absence of any replies on the PHP mailinglist, i now forward you
what i suspect to be a new bug in libcurl..

The complete bughunt thread is comfortably read via

I don't know about this list's ettiquette, but please don't ask me to
repost the entire thing here, it's kinda long, and hopefully somewhat

It'll be very hard for me to reproduce my calls via command-line curl, sorry.

I sincerely hope you can help, or at least point me in the right direction..
List admin: