Re: Windows SSPI Schannel implementation ready

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:45:01 +0200

Hi Yang, everyone,

thanks. I just cleaned up that DOS/UNIX line ending mess by rewriting
the history of the schannel-ready branch.
I also took the chance and squashed the previous patch 0029 into 0027.

Therefore I am attaching a complete new set of patches that differs
after 38984c2775651c8fb675528b20fa8d54ba43e2c6 (patch 0022).
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please drop the old set and use the new one.

Best regards,
Marc