Re: HTTP client as new child process

From: Ajay Tanpure <ajaytanpure92_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:53:05 +0530

Thank for your reply sir.
The changes you have made works fine.
but if i want to read the data written on the pipe by parent process, then
problem exists.
If i declared character pointer before curl_easy_init() function called,
then no request is sent to the server.

But if declare pointer after the init() call the it works.
I have also mentioned in the code you have edit for me. Commented part is
not giving expected output.
Can you tell why should we need to call init() before?

Thank you