Re: 421 I can't accept more than 5 connections as the same user

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 23:31:09 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 31 Dec 2013, Stefano D. Mtangoo wrote:

> I want to upload directory to FTP server. I do that using a thread
> (wxThread) In that method, I get path and traverse thru dirs and subdir and
> all files in them. For each path (file or dir) I call the function to Queue
> them in multi interface. Once traversing is done I call function that does
> actual uploading (both functions are shown below)

That code seems to do curl_multi_cleanup() on the handle before you
curl_multi_info_read() from it... I would also suggest you do the clean thing
and use curl_multi_remove_handle() to remove the easy handle from the multi
stack before you kill it.

The source code you showed doesn't however explain how you can get more than
one connection to the server with this program from what I can tell. Possibly
a side-effect of the above mistakes.