Question regarding multiple IMAP operations

From: Adam <simplesec2012_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 10:31:39 -0300

I have a very basic question.

What is the proper way to send multiple IMAP commands? For example, first
I'd like to get a listing of all the folder names, then I want to list the
unread files in the folder names.

I've tried using the same CURL* curl handle, sometimes it crashes on
curl_easy_cleanup() (single threaded app), and sometimes it crashes on the
second call to curl_easy_perform(). It depends on the IMAP server, gmail
causes a crash, hotmail doesn't. I've even tried opening/closing a new
handle for each operation and this causes crashes also.

What is the proper way to do this? There are no code samples for this on
the libcurl homepage. Thanks.