Re: curl-library on Windows Embedded CE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 13:52:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016, Giuseppe Assalve wrote:

> I'm working on a project based on Windows Embedded CE.

From what I recall, Windows CE has a few differences to regular Windows and
I'm not sure our code builds out of the box for it. We have gotten a few
patches for CE over the years but I don't think it ever built without some
sort of extra hoops required.

So be aware. You may need to poke some code. We are of course interested in
receiving patches that help the next fellow do the same thing.

> the curl cmake build system is poorly maintained. Be aware

This is still true.

> Found no *nroff program

Should be harmless.

> Could NOT find LibSSH2 (missing: LIBSSH2_INCLUDE_DIR LIBSSH2_LIBRARY)

Just prevents you from using SCP or SFTP.

> Unable to link function recv

That seems like something you need to address. libcurl needs recv.