This is the section of the web site devoted to the development of curl and libcurl. If you are just a "user" of curl or libcurl, this may not be where you want to hang out.
There is always development going on in the curl project. To help out the development team, we provide these services:
Build and source information that is updated all the time:
- Automatic Builds - We build curl automatically non-stop to verify that it builds and works. Learn how to autobuild and read the autobuild stats.
- Daily Snapshot - The latest version of curl, packaged and provided daily.
- Daily scans with the clang source code analyzer.
- git stats, updated daily
Broadcasted commit info
Each push to the git repository will be announced over various systems.
- Mail is sent to the curl-commits mailing list
- A note is dropped in the #curl IRC channel
- A tweet is sent out by the @curlcommits user on twitter
Work in progress
Stuff being worked on for the next release.
- Next release is scheduled to ship on 27th of March 2019.
- RELEASE-NOTES is the current work in progress document for the next release.
- DEPRECATE - the plan for upcoming removals of features.
- Source code - check out the latest code directly from git
- Release calendar, pick your format: ICAL, HTML
Bugs and discussions
- Bug tracker [github] - submit problems there. See also the KNOWN_BUGS document.
- libcurl mailing list - Development talk and thoughts about how the future will become is discussed there.
- A few devs and users hang out on IRC, in the #curl channel on irc.freenode.net
- We also get pull requests filed at github.
Most of these are documents from the source archive converted to web pages here for your convenience.
- TODO - we try to maintain lists of what things you could help us with and features a future curl release might get.
- Contribute explains about a few things to consider when you contribute with patches and source code to the curl project.
- Internals describes how things work internally in curl, for code hackers, bug fixers and generally interested parties.
- The KNOWN_BUGS list.
- Thanks to these people, curl exists as it is today!