Re: curl_easy_cmdline ?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 10:24:22 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020, Tetetest via curl-library wrote:

> DSvcl> Here's an idea: a function that can return the equivalent curl command line
> DSvcl> based on the options set in the easy handle!
>
> IMO it belongs to curl code, not to curl-library.

Not at all. The curl tool already knows exactly which command line that was
used.

> This function will be dead code for any application using libcurl - except
> for curl itself.

There are probably tens of thousands of authors in the world who are writing
applications using the libcurl API. In C, PHP, Python, perl, R and other
languages.

They are typically the people who I envision would (perhaps) appreciate this
idea.