Re: Problem connecting to password protected page

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:51:50 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Gary Danko wrote:

> I still have to authenticate though.. that is the problem.
> Remember I go from the first URL (audioarchives) to
> where I have to authenticate with an HTML
> form. I then go back to audioarchives. It loops me around and I do not know
> how to handle the form-based authentication and the looping back to my
> starting point.

I would recommend you to get a grip of the basics by reading The Art Of
Scripting HTTP Requests Using Curl:

    Daniel Stenberg -- --
 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]
This email is sponsored by: Giveback Program.
Does help you be more productive?  Does it
YOU!  Click Here: