curl-users

http url re-writing modifiers.

From: Roberto Basso <roberto_basso_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:12:16 +0000
I am working with an application which use instead of cookies,the http url re-writing modifiers.

I have a session argument which is called TOKEN and has a value $VAR to send in a post https request that was like this:

CURL  -m 30 -v -d "TOKEN=$VAR&ssousername=user1&password=fantasy&submit=Login" -L "https://login.site.it/pls/ora/ORA.wwsso_app_admin.ls_login"

If I run in this way,I got an http error 404
The requested URL /pls/ora/ORA.wwsso_app_admin.ls_login was not found on this server.

I didn't find any flag in curl doc,which let me post with the re-writing modifier but the normal curl post coding went bad so
I suppose there is some special parameter to do this.

The machine is a liniux Red Hat 7.3 running curl-7.8.1.

Did anyone know what have I to do?

Many tks.

MSN Extra Storage: piena libertà di esprimersi e comunicare ------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: SF.net Giveback Program. Does SourceForge.net help you be more productive? Does it help you create better code? SHARE THE LOVE, and help us help YOU! Click Here: http://sourceforge.net/donate/ Received on 2003-11-27