curl-users

Re: curl certificate authentication failed

From: Glenn <glenn.geidemar_at_gothiagroup.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:10:26 +0000 (UTC)

https://192.168.2.133:443/test/test.php

> (with client authentication enabled)
>
> it gives the same error.
>
> curl: (60) SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert
> is OK
>
> I have tried various options.

I have had the same problem and got it worked using -k instead of the --cacert

But the real solution was the new certificate. The first certificate contained
some errors (I don't know what kind) but when the author sent a new one it
worked with the --cacert option.

Glenn