curl-users

Re: Bug in curl lead to bug in curlftpfs

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 22:47:44 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, denisgolovan wrote:

> Looking at the ftp server log (proftpd), I see that instead of my user name
> curftpfs (by means of curl) sends each time different URL parts. For
> example:

First, this isn't about curl the tool but libcurl the library why curl-library
is a more suitable mailing list for this topic.

Then, we would be a lot happier and informed if you would provide a full debug
trace from this "session" (like one that DEBUGFUNCTION can provide the app),
or even better a stand-alone C snippet that can repeat it.

> So it's new curl version bug.

That's one option indeed, but there are also other likely reasons for this.