curl-and-php

I need coding help

From: Hitesh Patel <hitesh_at_crossfires.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:28:04 +0530

Respected there,

I have a small application.

In that i want to send request to remote server & it will give response to my page..... just like Online Credit Card Transactions are happenning..

I have to use PHP. I have little idea that this can be possible using cURL object in PHP.....

But i do not have more details.... I want coding sample how can we send request to remote server & grab response in our page..

Is there any other option over cURL???...let me know..

Please send me ASAP... i will be eagerly waiting for acknowledgement....

Sincerely,
Hitesh,
INDIA.