SCO sscanf issue

From: Renou, Stephane <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:32:06 +0200

I am trying to use libcurl on SCO openserver.
It compiled fine and when just using curl in command line mode I don't see
any issue.
When starting libcurl with simple.c the sample program, I have a connection
error. When debugging further, I found out that the following lines in
url.c(line 1946):

if (2 > sscanf(data->change.url,
                   conn->protostr, conn->gname, conn->path)) {

is not filling correctly the address.
For example if I try with it fills correctly the
protostr but gname contain ww and path contains

The same line is working fine with curl in command line mode.
I tried to change a lot of things without any positive result, I am now
wandering if this is a known issue?

Download today and enter to win an XBOX or Visual Studio .NET.;at.asp_061203_01/01