Re: SCO sscanf issue

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:10:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Renou, Stephane wrote:

> I am trying to use libcurl on SCO openserver. It compiled fine and when just
> using curl in command line mode I don't see any issue.

How can the same source line work differently when used in curl or when used
in your program?

> I tried to change a lot of things without any positive result, I am now
> wandering if this is a known issue?

Not to me. But then, I don't think that many people use curl on SCO
openserver. I've personally never used it and thus never tried curl or libcurl

Download today and enter to win an XBOX or Visual Studio .NET.;at.asp_061203_01/01