Re: multi interface

From: Andy hobbs <andy_at_trogs.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:09:35 +0100

Hi,

try this

while (curl_multi_perform(multiHandle, stillRunning) ==
CURLM_CALL_MULTI_PERFORM)
{
   // Request still sending
}

The request will have been sent when this first stops looping
run the loop again to receive the response

while (curl_multi_perform(multiHandle, stillRunning) ==
CURLM_CALL_MULTI_PERFORM)
{
   // Response still being received
}

// Response finished

Andy

--
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?