Re: multi interface

From: Andy hobbs <>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:09:35 +0100

try this

while (curl_multi_perform(multiHandle, stillRunning) ==
   // Request still sending

The request will have been sent when this first stops looping
run the loop again to receive the response

while (curl_multi_perform(multiHandle, stillRunning) ==
   // Response still being received

// Response finished

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 22:47, Arvind Sachdeva wrote:
> I was using the easy interface for my app, recently moved to multi interface.
> In the easy interface, when curl_easy_perform used to return, I will
> know that my GET request for data is finished and I can call the
> further library routines for the buffer.
> But, Now I have moved to multi interface and I just cant know when is
> the download of data finished. Is there a callback I can hook, which
> gets called when all the requested stuff is done for this handle
> (Something parallel to curl_easy_perform returning in the easy
> interface.)
> -Arvind

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?