curl-users

Re: Web pages with frames

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:19:07 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Clint Stinson wrote:

> Is there a switch I can use with cURL so I can download Web pages
> containing frames?

Well, no. Curl gets a single web page and it doesn't care at all about the
contents of it. It may be frames, it may be rude language or it may be badly
formatted HTML.

If you want curl to get a page with a frameset and then get the individual
frames, you would have to have invoke curl separately for all the single
pages you want to get.

Possibly, the 'curlmirror' program over at the curl web site could help you
accomplish this.

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77