curl-users

Re: SSL Sessions

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:06:12 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Paul Harrington wrote:

> > Therefore my question: How about extending Curl in a way to support
> > multiple dependent (SSL) requests in a row in order to each time use the
> > same SSL session ID? One way to accomplish this would be to implement
> > some kind of interactive mode, i.e. a small shell that allows me to
> > issue the requests.

> I too think this would be useful. Also the same shell type system for
> resusing http1.1 connections would be nice.

... and we're back at the question. To get that accomplished, and to not make
it into the core in a too hackish way, wouldn't it require that the lib was
redesigned to better support retrievals of multiple documents for all
supported and to become supported protocols?

Anyway. I think I'm gonna have a go and try to convert the current lib
interface to a more open and friendly design for this kind of tasks. No
promises though.

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77