curl-users

OpenSSL 0.9.5 RPMS spotted

From: Troy Engel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:43:59 -0700

I haven't tried these myself, but should a brave sole out there want to
there are OpenSSL 0.9.5a RPMs available I spotted on zedz.net. They're
in:

ftp://ftp.zedz.net/pub/crypto/mirror/ftp.redhat.de/6.2/i386/

I'm content using OpenSSL 0.9.4, but if someone wants to test these
0.9.5a out and let us know, I could be convinced to upgrade -- I don't
actually use curl-ssl as an SSL agent, so I'm a rather poor test case.

-te

--
Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
Perl is just another tool in the Unix toolbox. Perl does one thing,