curl-users

new development choices/teams

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 00:29:03 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi

I have a few things on my agenda that I feel should get into curl at some
point in the future. I'll list a few items here and I'm open for comments
about what you think is important and I really would like to get to know if
anyone of you is interested in doing (parts of) the development for any of
these items. Ideally, we'd set up a team of people on every issue for
developing and testing.

* IPv6 adjustments. Socket/resolver API changes, FTP protocol changes.

* Asynchronous name lookups.

* Embedded perl interface. Offers perl coders a more direct API.

* FTP operations through HTTP proxies (using the HTTP CONNECT request to
  connect)

* other things?

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77