curl-users

RE: test cases wanted

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:10:12 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl wrote:

> Is it possible to setup the files so they are NOT turned into HTML data?
> (suggestion: .zip or .tar or .tgz file?)

Well, if you want the newest stuff I recommend using the CVS. If you want
tarballs try the http://curl.haxx.se/beta/ section. (I just put another
package there.)

> I will give it a try on windows, not too sure about when you'll hear from
> me though.

Just a few moments ago I got the perl ftp server working. Now I'll just have
to integrate that one too and I'll start adding ftp tests as well.