curl-users

RE: [progress report] multiple URLs

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:44:31 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 Joern.Hartroth_at_comma-soft.com wrote:

> The only other thing that comes to mind is support for multiple
> *simultaneous* downloads. This, of course, leads us off to the topic of
> multithreading and the related portability issues. Do you feel really
> adventurous?-)

I do have such features mentioned in the TODO file, but I don't have any
immediate plans to head into this.

This is a perfect job for someone who wants to take a grab and help the
project. It is rather isolated and doesn't require much knowledge of curl's
internal design.

I consider multiple file support in libcurl more interesting.