curl-users

Re: [ curl-Bugs-422342 ] https transfer dead slow

From: Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff_at_awayweb.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 17:17:30 +1000

I'm using libcurl with SSL across my intranet, and its working fine -
linux 2.2.19+openssl 0.9.6+libcurl 7.7.3+perl-Curl-Easy-1.15

I'm doing lots of different connections, with lots of mixed html, gifs,
keepalives etc. I'm not checking the server cert against anything
(internal certs only, no real CA).

Cris