curl-users

RE: Help required...

From: Naveen Noel <naveen_noel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 03:30:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Nielsen,

TQ 4 yr speedy reply,

I shall look into the MSDN pages for Dll creation..
And I think I have understood what the
curl_easy_setopt() function does...I shall try it
out..
:)

Nielsen, what changes do wehave to make to ftpget.c to
make it upload a file into an FTPServer. I tried using
the following Statements...It did not work :(

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "ftp://ip/dir");
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_UPLOAD, 3);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_FILE, ftpfile);
curl_easy_perform(curl);

Please help me out,

Thanks,

Naveen....

--- Nielsen Linus <Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se>

=====