curl-users

RE: v8 --enable-dream-mode

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:50:15 -0500

> Based on not so very much input, I puy DICT on the list of things
> to get dumped in v8 unless someone stands up for it.

I use it every once in a while - it's kind of a fun thing to have
around. I have to wonder - if it's already in and already works, is
there any point in ripping it out? Unless bugs are found of course, in
which case it becomes work to keep it in...

Having said that, I could simply surf to http://dict.org/ for any of my
personal dictionary needs, so don't let me keep you from removing this
protocol if that's what you want to do. ;-)

--Kevin