curl-users

Re: FTP Wrote only partial file problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:27:10 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Blake Girardot wrote:

> *doh* It strikes me here and now I should have just upgraded anyway. I am a
> bit upgrade shy in general and figured I'd wait and then I just forgot
> about it even being an option for some reason, sorry about that.

No problem. That's *always* my first thought whenever I receive a bug report.

> I just looked again and for the life of me could not find this bug in the
> sourceforge bug tracker, maybe thats not the right place or I am just more
> brain dead than usual this past week.

Bug reports are passed in many different ways, I want the bug tracker to get
used, but they often come in plain mails as well. Sometimes I find problems
myself and I usually only mention the changes in the CHANGES file then. In
this particular case, I remember that I got an bug report on a different
matter and happen to notice this problem while correcting the other bug!

> Thank you for such a great program/lib and for the excellent support you
> provide on this list ( I can't seem to find the donation link on the web
> site either ;)

(quote from paragraph 1.6 in the FAQ follows)

  If you want to support our project with a donation or similar, one way of
  doing that would be to buy "gift certificates" at useful online shopping
  sites, such as amazon.com or thinkgeek.com. Another way would be to sponsor
  us through a banner-program or by simply helping us coding, documenting,
  testing etc.