curl-users

Re: SSL cert bug in 7.9.3 (was Re: next debian release...)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:31:01 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Domenico Andreoli wrote:

[ Debian bug report #134497 ]

> if i'm not wrong, this bug has not been solved, hasn't it?

I believe the problem might very well have been related to the general SSL
reading problems in 7.9.3. But it isn't absolutely certain.

I'll have to admit that as I haven't got any further details, info, help or
reports I have cheerfully ignored that report.

I think I'll continue doing that until someone can repeat this problem with
7.9.5.