curl-users

[ curl-Bugs-589001 ] better default IP for FTP PORT

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:38:12 -0700

Bugs item #589001, was opened at 2002-07-31 10:38
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100976&aid=589001&group_id=976

Category: ftp
Group: new feature request

Initial Comment:
This is not *really* a bug report, but anyway.

We need to improve the default behavior of the FTP PORT
command, as we should make an effort to pick the IP
address of the local end of the already existing TCP
connection to the ftp server, instead of using the
local host's "default" IP adress. It will probably be
more likely to be a good address.