curl-users

RE: Configure problem on HP-UX

From: Rohit Srivastava <rohit.sri_at_wipro.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:51:22 +0530

Hi,

I tried to compile with aCC on HP-UX, but it couldn't work out. Anyways
, it is not very important to get libcURL compiled with aCC (C++
Compiler specifically).

I also tried to configure/compile libcURL with GCC, it works but with
some changes I made.
-----
1. It seems that autoconf script (configure) is broken for HP-UX 11.00 .
   -- Removed Check for function "select" function in it, and forced it
to think that select is well present, so it doesn't exit abnormally
without creating Makefiles. 2. Again autoconf is broken , so I changed
manually the setting in lib/config.h . I have attached the working file.
   It is as per _my_ configuration

So, on a whole it doesn't seems to be libcURL problem.
If somebody needs to compile for 7.10.3 on HP-UX he can do the same :-)

Regards,
Rohit