curl-users

routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

From: guy xml <guy_xml_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:24:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I'm very new to using cURL. I'm trying to POST a file
to a vendors webpage. cURL seems to be running OK,
but
here is the error message that I get:

C:\CURL>curl -d drivers.xml
https://www.xxxxx.com/postfile.asp

curl: (35) SSL: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certific
ate verify failed

Is this a problem on my end? Do I need a certificate?
 Or is it the target webpage that needs to be sending
me a certificate?

Sorry for such a newbie question, but I don't know
where to turn. Thanks.

Bob