curl-users

Re: curl: (35) SSL: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:03:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Carl Youngblood wrote:

> I tried typing "curl-config --ca" on my windows machine and it couldn't
> find the curl-config executable. I supposed this doesn't come installed
> normally when you download the windows binaries. Where can I get this?

curl-config is an extra tool that gets installed on all unix-like machines
when you install curl. It does not exist or work on Windows. (Anyone willing
to make it do so is very welcome!)

You should instead name the ca cert bundle "curl-ca-bundle.crt" and put it in
the same directory you have the curl binary and it should work magically! ;-)