curl-users

redirect to https hanging

From: John Schreck <jdschre_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:17:19 -0400

I am encountering the following problem using curl-7.10.4 on AIX 4.3.3
built with OpenSSL:

When I access a url via https and it redirects me to another https url, the
GET for the page redirect appears to be sent (by looking at the ascii
trace), however, curl just hangs and does not retrieve the page. The
redirect url is a hidden variable on the form I am accessing on the first
page. If I give it a non-https url to redirect me to it works just fine.
I am using the --location option.

Any insight into what I might be doing wrong would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John Schreck